At Storbox, we have a $1 move-in special with a free moving truck, so that your first month of storage with us only costs a single dollar! We know that this is a great deal, but how much is a dollar worth in today’s economy? This got us to thinking, what else only costs one dollar?
Nothing. Well, not nothing. But not much! So next time you reach into your pockets and find George Washington staring back at you, consider this: are these purchases truly better than one month at our Pasadena storage facility?
- One song on iTunes. Unless it’s popular.
- A very old book. But don’t buy it online, shipping will cost you more.
- A small box of pencils, but who uses pencils anymore?
- One sheet of fancy paper. Great for a letter!
- A couple of stamps, which will come in handy when mailing that letter.
- A small notebook. This will be great for writing down all of these ideas.
- Cheap coffee mugs. Hope you like paint in your drink!
- Pee Chee folders. Wait, do they make Pee Chee folders anymore?
- Stickers! They’ll really spice up your Pee Chee folder. Wait …
- Packets of gum. Your usage time may vary depending on how long you chew.
- Key chains, but the keys on it will represent way more costly things.
- Some hamburgers, but they won’t last a month.
- A lottery ticket. Good luck! With your winnings, you can afford everything on this list!
Convinced yet? At Storbox, you can have the space you need for personal and business storage in Pasadena for one month and only spend a dollar. Whatever your storing requirements may be, we have the space you need to improve the quality of your home or business. To learn more, call us at (626) 793-9888.