Moving into your new home is a big deal. It’s an incredibly exciting day, but, at the same time, it can also be one of the most stressful days. STORBOX Self Storage in Pasadena recommends that you start organizing before you start organizing. This means, think about where things are going to go and what needs to go into storage. Make a mental inventory of what you want to do with your items before getting all your boxes, bubble wrap, and tape.
A lack of organization can make your moving day one of the longest days of your life. You can find yourself scrambling for boxes, or with a new house cluttered with boxes and you trying to figure out where everything goes. A lack of organization can also leave you over-packing or even damaging important items.
Here are a few more tips to help make moving day go smoothly:
• Buy boxes and packing supplies before moving day
• Collect newspaper to stuff into boxes for extra padding
• Wrap delicate items individually
• Wrap delicate items very well to keep them safe
• Label the contents of each box
• Keep items from the same room in each box
• Consider hiring a moving company
• Make sure you have a quality self storage facility
That last tip might be one of the most important. Finding the right storage facility can really help put your mind at ease during your move, and help you keep your new place uncluttered. STORBOX Self Storage in Pasadena has many climate controlled storage spaced of different sizes to keep your valuable objects safe.
Thousands of San Gabriel Valley families have depended on us for their storage needs. We’re here for you! Contact STORBOX today at (626) 793-9888 to learn more about your storage options.