At Storbox, we do not only provide safe and secure storage units for our customers, we also provide a free moving truck rental. What more can you ask for? (For those of you who would like to ask for free self-storage, we’d like to emphasize that that was a rhetorical question.)
Some people, however, may not want to use a moving truck when transferring their items to our facility. Rather, they may prefer to use their own vehicle. But moving trucks are the best vehicle for transporting a shipment, especially when there is a large amount of items to be moved. This is easily seen when compared to the average car.
- Your Car: You may try to pack as many items inside your car as possible, which may damage your shipment, injure your body while packing, and damage parts of the vehicle.
- Moving Truck: The bed of a moving truck is simple and spacious, allowing easy storage that does not require strenuous physical activity to pack. Additionally, working in a two-person team can prevent injuries.
- Your Car: During a move, most people will pack their car with as many items as they can in order to cut down on the number of trips. Unfortunately, this can easily lead to items being broken and crushed as they are squeezed into the car.
- Moving Truck: The space provided in the bed of a moving truck allows many more items to be stored at once and in an orderly fashion. As such, a return trip may not be necessary and items are not in danger of being destroyed.
- Your Car: Unloading from a car will often make you stretch and bend at funny angles as you dig items and boxes out of your car. This can easily lead to major stress on the back and neck and lead to injury.
- Moving Truck: These trucks are meant to make unloading as easy as possible, with only natural movement needed in order to unload. By using proper lifting techniques, injuries can be easily avoided.
A Great Start to Your Storage
Are you considering renting a storage unit? Then contact the team at Storbox today to learn of the services we can provide for you. With a free move-in truck, the beginning of your storage with us can be as simple and efficient as possible. Call (626) 793-9888 to learn more today.