There are many reasons why securing your belongings in a safe, controlled storage unit is a sound investment. If you have run out of room in your closets or your garage has gotten out of control, it is time to think about storing your possessions in a storage facility. If you are in the process of moving, have recently acquired items from a loved one, or have a prized collection that is taking up too much room, it may be in your best interest to review your self-storage options as well.
Reasons for Self Storage
Some benefits of renting a self storage unit include:
- Removing the clutter. There are many reasons why your house may feel cluttered or disorganized. Having a storage unit is the perfect way to get the belongings you don’t need out of your way and free up valuable space in your home.
- Preserving items you love. It is common for people to use their storage units to keep belongings they love but do not currently need. Perhaps you acquired a beautiful piece of furniture that you would one day like to restore. Since you don’t need it sitting in the middle of your home, why not keep it in a safe location?
- Saving money. The best storage facilities have great deals on storage units and many have move-in specials that keep the price down for the first few months.
- Securing your prized possessions. Depending on the neighborhood you live in and the amount of time you spend away from your home, you may worry that some of your possessions are at risk of being stolen. At a self-storage location, there are cameras, locks, and workers who will make sure that your items are protected 24/7.
- Getting your items when you want them. Most facilities have easy access and long hours of operation, so you can get your items when you need them.
- Protecting their value. If you have items stored in your home, there is a chance that they will get damaged. Storing them in a self-storage unit will keep them safe from foot traffic, as well as wear and tear.
That’s Not All
There are so many reasons why self storage at STORBOX is a great idea! Do not hesitate to call us at (626) 793-9888 or visit our facility and take a look at our options.