Not many people realize how many different uses a self-storage unit has. It is not just for people who have an overflow of things. A self-storage unit is a way to help people organize and prioritize their life and living space, as well as their business. In case you are not aware of the many fantastic ways you can benefit from having a self-storage unit, here are some of the many reasons we love self-storage:
- If you live in an apartment, especially a small one, a self-storage unit can save you from having to invent complicated storage solutions.
- You can store winter clothes in the summer and summer clothes in the winter so you don’t have to stuff your closet all year long.
- It’s a place to put the furniture and or other items your parents bequeath to you.
- You can use it to store Christmas tree ornaments and holiday decorations.
- It can hold your business product inventory and paperwork.
- You can host scavenger hunts in it.
- You can use it as “limbo” while moving, or waiting out a short sale.
- You can host your next Easter egg hunt there.
- You have a place to store your weekend toys like Jet Skis, dirt bikes, ATVs, kayaks, or even a full-fledged boat.
- It’s a place you can keep things of sentimental value that you don’t necessarily have room for in your home.
These are just some of the many reasons we love self-storage units and potential reasons why renting a self-storage unit may help you. If you live in the San Gabriel Valley and think self-storage is the answer you need, call us at STORBOX Self-Storage in Pasadena today to find out more about our services at (626) 793-9888.