Storing items can be an experience that varies widely from person to person. Some may find it difficult to store any item. Others may want to store everything they have. In either case, people should really look at themselves (and their belongings) before they decide what to store. Ask yourself these questions and you’ll be well on your way to successful storage:
- Am I making the most of my storage space?
- Will I ever use this item again?
- Do I really need all of these velvet Elvis paintings?
- Will I ever bother to fix this broken down appliance in the future?
- Is raw meat appropriate for long-term storage? (No.)
- Are all of these Pogs going to be worth something again?
- Should I really take away all of my kid’s toys?
- Maybe these clothes should be given to charity instead of stored?
- Should I store my wine outside of the house? (Yes! We have wine storage!)
- If I can’t keep all of my old Star Wars toys in the house, where should I put them?
- My business has no more room for documents, where can I keep them?
Give all of these questions thought (their relevancy to you may vary), and then make an informed decision about what to keep at your home or business and what to store.
At Storbox, we provide easy to access and well-maintained self storage units. Even if you want to take out an item that you only stored the day before, you can immediately get it. We work to make our customers’ experience enjoyable and simple and with our security measures, you can rest assured that your materials will be safe with us. To learn more, contact us by calling (626) 793-9888 today.